How to write log in log4php framework on Centos7

By Sinh Pham → Thursday 14 May 2015

I have started using Centos before couple of month back. I received a project in MVC framework. I have to deployed to server  When I run the website browser shown some warnings and fata error.


so can load Open Stream File, FileHandle ...
Other issues were permission issues, It is required that app/tmp/cache directory and sub directory of it has writable permission for web root user.

I have given the permission 777 by command “sudo chmod -R app/tmp” but still error messages was there even though when I see the permission on cache and its sub directory then it shows permission writeable.

I have to learn more with Centos 7 how to set Selinux in permissive mode bellow:
    vi /etc/selinux/config
    Change SELINUX=enforcing to SELINUX=permissive
    Reboot the system : shutdown -r --reboot

Free Apple App

I'm Free Apple App. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with http://free-apple-apps.blogspot.com/. You can contact me.

No Comment to " How to write log in log4php framework on Centos7 "