Tags:

RESTful Micro Frameworks for PHP

By Sinh Pham → Sunday 10 May 2015
Before I can start talking about PHP RESTful micro frameworks, let me first say that I am first and foremost Java developer. At the same time, my personal and official job also requires of me to work with PHP, from time to time.
 
It was never my intention to write an article about this topic. A purpose of this blog is to help mobile developers working with JavaScript; PHP was never part of it. But as things go I made a decision to write a rather complex set of jQuery Mobile tutorials that required server side communication. My first thought was to use Java Play Framework. This plan backfired when I found out that a lot of my readers were PHP developers.
 
Everything mentioned before urged me to switch to PHP but at the same time I was required to spend some time searching for the best replacement for the Play Framework. This article is dedicated to this search.
 
I will try to be as much objective as I can. Before I chose these frameworks, I spent a lot of time playing with everything available trying to find a perfect one. This doesn’t mean other frameworks are wrong or inadequate, as you will see, my decision was hard, and it took time.
 
Before I start take a look at a list of my chosen 10, in alphabetical order



  • BulletPHP
  • Fat-Free Framework
  • Limonade
  • Phalcon
  • Recess PHP
  • Silex
  • Slim
  • Tonic
  • Wave Framework
  • Zaphpa
src:gajotres.net

Post Tags:

Free Apple App

I'm Free Apple App. A full time web designer. I enjoy to make modern template. I love create blogger template and write about web design, blogger. Now I'm working with http://free-apple-apps.blogspot.com/. You can contact me.

No Comment to " RESTful Micro Frameworks for PHP "